Once you have decided on the date and package for the Wedding Ceremony, we will send you a contract. The date for your Wedding Ceremony we reserve for the 30% deposit (transfer to a bank account). Next 70% you pay at the pre-meeting (minimum 3 working days before event).

When booking  Romantic dinner, the prepayment is 40%, the remaining 60% should be paid in day of event (cash). 

    WhatsApp: +66 94 3650301  |  E-mail: