Яндекс.Метрика
info@md-thai.com+66 94 9692033 (WhatsApp, Line)

Payment procedure

Payment:

Once you have decided on the date and package for the Wedding Ceremony, we will send you a contract. The date for your Wedding Ceremony we reserve for the 30% Deposit. (PayPal or bank account).

Next 70% you pay at the pre-meeting or on the day of the Ceremony ( cash ) .

When booking holiday or a Romantic dinner, the prepayment is 30%, the remaining 70% should be paid 1-2 days prior to the date of the pre-meeting.

Bank details:

Bank Name : Bangkok Bank

Account Name : Magic Day Co.,Ltd.

Account Number : 691-0-11098-7

Account Type : Saving Account

Bank Branch : Chaweng Branch

Head Office Address: 333 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand

Branch Address : 111 Moo 3 T.Bophut , Koh Samui Sub-District , Suratthani Province 84320

Swift Code : BKKBTHBK

* Note, banks from Thailand have not IBAN, you should to contact the operator of your Bank and make transfer.

info@md-thai.com

(Only for first prepayment, when you stay in your country)

If you have questions, we will be happy to answer them: info@md-thai.com